Save 25% When Dining Out
The list of restaurants and merchants honoring the MAX Card is constantly changing. You will note that there are many new retail businesses that are accepting the MAX Card, Scrip Certificates and Personalized Letter of Credit. Call the MAX office for details.
- The cost of your purchase will be charged on the “MAX” Discount Card at the regular price. The price of your meal or purchase, less 25% will then appear as a charge on your Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card or American Express regular statement. As an added convenience, the merchant or restaurant may permit you to charge the tax and tip. However, this charge will be reflected on your bill without a discount.
- For Additions and Deletions Frequently visit this web site. or call the MAX Office
Miami-Dade (305) 662-8611
- Use MAX The Discount Dining Card
- Parties of or 8 must notify restaurant of MAX Card usage in advance
- Parties of 10 or more must have the MAX Card Office make and confirm the reservation.
- Purchases over $400.00 must be approved by MAX Office.
- The MAX Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount dining program or cash only specials.
- When you use your MAX Card, no other charge card is required. The discounted amount will appear on your major credit card statement.
- MAX Card savings apply only to the food/beverage or merchandise portion of your bill, not gratuities or taxes. Tips for satisfactory service should equal 15% to 20% of your meal.
B- Breakfast ...L- Lunch.... D- Dinner
Other discounts or coupons are not honored with the MAX Card.
Max may not be honored on major holidays.
Please check with the individual restaurant.
The charge limit at general MAX Card merchants can be exceeded with approval from MAX office.